Handheld laser welding machine For Stainless Steel Aluminum
Laser welding is to irradiate a high energy density laser beam on two parts of the material, melt the material, and then cool and solidify into one. Compared with traditional welding technology, the Auto wire feeding handheld laser welding has the following advantages:
1. The weld seam is smooth and beautiful, it does not need to be polished or the workboard of the polish is very small.
2. By controlling the laser energy, the welding will not deform or have very few deformations.
3. Handheld laser welding machine is easy to handle and needn't require professional welders.
4. The wobble welding machine can handle hard welding material easily, such as aluminum, and brass.
5. Long life span up to 100,000 hours and low consumption.
6. the Auto wire feeding handheld welding machine can weld parts with a wider gap.
7. With an 8-15m fiber line, It can weld long-distance and large-area parts.
8. Various welding processes, such as spot welding, seam welding, and overlap welding.
9. The welding efficiency is around 5 times of TIG welding.
10. It is welding used in electronics, sheet metal, air condition industry, etc.
||10 - 50°C
|Min seam width
|Power Modulation Rate
|Beam Quality square meter
|Fiber optical length
|Typical thickness of Stainless steel
|Typical thickness of Mild steel
|Typical thickness of Aluminum
Q1: How do I get the best price?
A: As you may know, the different types of CNC machines apply to different prices.
Q2: What machine suits me best?
A: Different materials and different models apply to the different machines.
Please tell us what’s material you want to cutting or engrave?
And what’s the MAX size of carved material?
Then we will recommend the most suitable model and the best price for you.
Q3: In case of failure, how to do it?
A: Call us----our engineers are online for 24-hours and ready to serve you.
Replacement of damaged parts for free---For more information, please contact us
The CD and operation manual----It show the most common failure in working processing and how to solve this problem.
Q4: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a factory.
Q5: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is a weekday if the goods are in stock. or it is 15 working days if the goods are not in stock, it is according